What’s in your attic? Just stuff that you never use…right? Attic is a space that we often don’t utilize because it’s unfinished. Imagine if you did finish the attic and better yet, imagine if it became a room in your home. Not only would it increase the value of your home , but it could become the space that you always wanted – how cool is that!
To inspire you, I wanted to share the 10 clever ways to revamp your attic for 2015.
1. How about a cozy space for work or reading?
2. A bedroom for a teenager or even for two.
3. The ultimate man cave
4. A romantic bathroom
5. A play area that lets the imagination soar.
6. A home theater for the whole family.
7. A home office with a view.
8. The walk-in closet of your dreams.
9. Craft room for the DIY type.
10. A home gym that is never in the way.
How are you going to use your attic? Have any attic remodels of your own, share them with us!