Summer has gone by quick, and school is quickly approaching now. Soak up the sun and enjoy the pool for a few more days before it is time to do schoolwork! Before sending your children off to school, remember to do some back-to-school shopping. Follow these tips for a smooth back-to-school shopping experience.
- Keep your eye out for deals! Many stores will have deals and special sales on back-to-school gear. Whether it is backpacks, notebooks, pencils, or paper, always try to take advantage of the end of summer deals!
- Look for coupons. Look for coupons in magazines, newspapers, websites, and more! Coupons can help you save big and can save time deciding on which materials to buy.
- Make a list. Don’t go into the store blind. Try and make a list of the supplies you need to purchase before you leave for the store. This will make your shopping more efficient and less stressful.
- Try to hold off on shopping for clothes. Everyone child wants to have the coolest outfit on the first day of school. However, studies have shown that the end of the summer isn’t the best time to shop for clothes. Prices will generally be higher and the clothing isles will be more crowded. Try shopping for clothes a few weeks after school starts!
- Start shopping when the stores first open! Arriving at the store when the doors have just opened is often the best way to breeze through back-to-school shopping. You won’t have to wait in lines and you can find supplies more easily. Easier said than done but try to be an “early bird” for the day!
- Next summer, start back-to-school shopping earlier in the summer! It is often hard to think about, but consider doing some back-to-school shopping in order to avoid the large crowds. If you have a free day in the summer, use it to get some shopping out of the way!
You’ve spent the time decluttering your home to be exactly the way you like! But how do you stop the clutter from building back up to where it was again?
A customer in the Piedmont Triad area was in the process of selling their home. Prior to putting their house on the market, they needed to declutter and resurface their floors. They needed extra storage space to keep all their belongings during the renovation and home selling process. During the renovation, Zippy Shell delivered three storage containers to their home and loaded up all the belongings that needed to be stored.
Until the day they moved to their new home, Zippy Shell safely stored their items at one of our secure climate-controlled storage facilities. Zippy Shell then delivered their items right to their new home, where we helped them unload everything and bring it into their new home.
Zippy Shell allowed the customer to make the process of selling their old home and moving into a new home as smooth as possible. If you are looking to sell your home and need extra storage space while doing so to make your home as presentable as possible, get a quote with Zippy Shell today!
A customer in the Piedmont Triad area was in need of storage space. They were looking for extra storage that they could keep at their house to have easy access to the items they needed stored. Luckily, Zippy Shell was able to provide a portable storage unit for them right at their home. Our moving and storage professionals delivered the unit straight to their driveway. Per their request, Zippy Shell easily maneuvered the unit into their backyard to be stored there. The customer gained the perfect amount of storage space they needed without having the burden of taking up an entire space in their garage.
Zippy Shell’s portable storage units and onsite storage containers are perfect to serve any of your storage needs! If you are looking for some extra storage space today, check us out for a quote here!
A customer in the Piedmont Triad area recently needed storage space while renovating their home. Zippy Shell delivered two onsite storage units to the customer’s home. The shells were loaded and put into a tight space in the customer’s backyard for the ease of unloading. The customer unloaded the items and put them back into their respecting rooms once the renovation in that room was complete. Then they would load the shell up with the other items from the next room while the renovation progressed. At one point, even a full-size stand up piano was loaded into the shell, stored, then unloaded without any damage to the piano. It was then easily transported back into the basement where it came from.
If you are looking to renovate your home and need storage for your furniture while the renovations are being done, get a quote with Zippy Shell today! We can provide onsite storage right at your home for easy access to your items or provide portable storage units that we can store at our climate-controlled storage facility.